First South Asian Short Film Festival - March 2018 -Kolkatta-Call for entries
CALL: 1st SOUTH ASIAN SHORT FILM FESTIVAL: SASFF-2018
Organized by: Federation of Film Societies of India, Eastern Region. C-7 Bharat Bhaban (2nd floor), 3 C. R. Av. Kolkata-700072.
Deadline: 31st December 2017.
Rules & Regulations:
Date & Venue: March 2018, Kolkata.
*Short Fictions (maximum 30 minutes) and Documentaries (maximum 60 minutes) made after 1st January 2015 in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Maldives are eligible.
*Sections: 1. Competitive and 2. Panorama (Non-Competitive)
* Cash Awards (For Competitive Section):
1. Satyajit Ray Award for the Best Documentary.
2. Ritwik Ghatak Award for the Best Fiction.
3. Hiralal Sen Award for Special Jury Mention.
4. Some More Awards will be declared later.
*Entry Fee: Rs.1,000 (or 20 USD). Entry Fee will be Refunded if Not Selected for in any of the Sections: Competitive or Panorama (Non-Competitive). Entry Fee should be deposited to the following bank a/c:
FEDERATION OF FILM SOCIETIES OF INDIA.
Current A/C No. 400520110000326.
BANK OF INDIA.
Chowringhee Square Branch, Kolkata.
* How to Apply On-Line:
1. Fill up the following Entry Form, Copy/Paste the same as Mail-Text and mail it directly to: <firstname.lastname@example.org> positively with Cc to <email@example.com>.
2. While mailing, do not forget to mention in the Subject: "SASFF-2018/........ (Title of the Film)"
3. Attach the image of the poster of the film and profile picture of the director as JPG files.
4. Send the film through Vimeo or Google Transfer or any other platform preferably with password protection. Mention the URL (with password, if any) in the body of the Mail-Text (at Sl. No. 25 of the Entry Form).
1. English Title:
2. Original Title:
4. Genre (Fiction / Documentary):
5. Year of Production:
8. Whether Subtitled in English:
9. Synopsis (max. 60 words):
10. Whether Participated in any Festival (if yes, names and years of the festivals where participated):
11. Whether Received any Award/Honor (if yes, names and years of the festivals):
12. Name, Mobile No and E-Mail id of the Director:
13. Name, Mobile No and E-Mail id of the Producer:
14. Name, Mobile No and E-Mail id of the Right Owner:
15. Name of the DOP:
16. Name of the Editor:
17. Lead Cast (max. 03 names):
18. Details of Entry Fee Deposited:
19. Link (URL) with Password (if any):
20. Signature of Right Owner (not required if the applicant is the Right-Owner and applying from her/his own mail id):